As some of you may remember from a blog post over a year ago, I'm not the best at going through mazes. But because this is Rexburg, and its October... I went again! To the same maze. The whole ward went, which was great, because it was free!!! I was already forming the words in my mind for how I was going to write about the epic fail of this years straw maze... but guess what... I finished it! Like I went in the entrance and out the exit! I was so proud of myself!
In other news... my nails are still really long, I'm feeling a little better, but I only worked for 4 hours today, I'm still really homesick, my niece is 3 and that makes me feel old, I still don't know what I'm supposed to get my graduate degree in, and I only have 59 days until I see David!!! All in all, life's good!
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment