I'm not really big into the halloween scene at my age. It was a fun holiday when you were a kid and got candy, and I imagine it will be fun when your a parent and you get to dress your kid up, but as a young single adult, I'm not a huge fan. Basically its just an excuse for girls to dress skanky... and for boys to dress, head to foot, in Gorilla suits and scare you! Actually that hasn't happened this year (thankfully!) I guess I'm just not really into the partying scene, and I'm not as creative as most people to come up with a good outfit. Last night there was a lot of halloween parties going on, but instead I went to my Best Friend Gaby's house and we watched TV and talked for hours into the evening.
I'm not really sure what my plans are for the big day tomorrow. But we do have FHE at the Bishops house, so I'm sure we will do something Halloweenie there! If not I won't cry over it. Its not even a real holiday, we don't even get the day off school/work! So lame...
In other news, the real beginning of the Holidays starts in 18 days... thats when I go home for Thanksgiving! I have a whole 10 days off!!! Then I will come back and just finish up my internship, and then before I know it, I will be taking classes and working as a receptionist again! I'm so excited you have no idea!!!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment