Sunday, October 9

Randomness

Today I got set apart to be a Sunday School teacher for the semester... or should I say Sara Cordner did! I told the guy that my name was Tara Cordner, and we had this conversation about how nice it was that my name was so short, and he still messed it up! It was kinda funny! We decided that Heavenly Father knows that he meant Tara, and that I can still do my calling! I'm pretty nervous to teach, but I think its going to be a great experience for me!

Remember how my last blog was a hate blog about the rain. Well I jinxed myself, because the very next day it was snowing! How gross right?!? I hated it during the day, but that evening Gaby and I were together watching Grey's. We were sharing a big blanket and outside the window the light from the street lamps sparkled off the snow! It was gorgeous! Then we talked about boys, which is basically my favorite thing to do!

Yesterday I went to Idaho Falls with my roommie Rachel to shop for some professional clothes. She is headed off to NYC this week for an internship expedition, just like I did in Denver. I don't know why but she chose me to come with her to help her! Earlier this week I was telling someone how I wish I knew what was cute and could dress well. They told me they always thought I dressed cute! Then Rachel let me pick out all her outfits, and everything she bought was something I picked! That boosted my confidence a little! I like dressing up for work, but I hate doing laundry, its the worst chore ever (next to doing dishes!)

I bought my tickets to see David again!!!! Almost an entire year has passed since I have seen him. December 9th he will be in Blackfoot... and so will I!!! I'm going with my friends from work! We are all pretty excited! They gave me money for tickets and I bought them first thing yesterday morning. For some reason they thought I would be the most agressive and get the best seats... Why would they think that I wonder?

I have felt like crap all day long. Well it started yesterday, but today has been really bad. I didn't go to a fireside that I really wanted to, and that bummed me out. And I may not go to work tomorrow, which would suck, but I think being at work for 8 hours feeling the way I have felt today would suck even more! (Pardon my language!)

Usually I do my nails when I am watching a movie or TV or just hanging out in the living room. This semester my roommate openly expressed how she hates it when people clip their nails. So now I have to do it hiding from her in my room. The only thing is I am never just sitting in my room. I haven't done my nails in a long time, clipped or filled or painted or anything just because I haven't been doing it like I normally do. That might be TMI, but I just felt like writing what I was feeling.

My room is a mess right now. I wanted to clean it yesterday, but the Idaho Falls trip was a lot longer than planned, and then I have had 0 energy today. Maybe if I don't go to work tomorrow I will muster up enough energy to clean my room. Maybe not.

FHE tomorrow is going to be a ward party at the straw maze. I feel like if I don't go to work I shouldn't go to FHE. I really want to go to FHE though, I have to beat my FHE brother through the maze. Maybe I should just suck it up and go to work tomorrow.

I talked to my family a bunch today. It made me uber homesick. Also Southwest doesn't think I am a full time student, so I don't have any benefits, such as free flights. But don't they know that I'm homesick. How come I can't go home next weekend, oh... because it would cost a fortune! How do normal people survive, when you get homesick, you go home. Thats just what you do! But wait, I can't right now! Which just happens to make me even MORE homesick. I hate it.

I have been listening to Christmas music for about a month now, but its only been on Sundays. But when it snowed on Thursday, I started listening to it all day. At work I have 2 Christmas pandora station. One is just a Christmas Music station, the other is David Archuleta Holiday. Both good, both favorites! But Davids is like a little more favorite than the other one! haha. I might be annoying the guys I work with, but it was snowing, so I listened to Christmas music. I still don't see anything wrong with that.

Um, I think thats about everything. If I think of anything else... I will just write another post! haha

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...