WEIRD!!! I have officially finished 6 transfers and I only have 6 left... I kinda hate this! Its going by way to fast! Well to recap my last 6 transfers for those of you who may have forgotten:
First 2: Sister Stanford and I in Lafayette 3!
#3-4: I trained Sister Guy in Lafayette 3.
#5: I trained Sister Knight and Sister Farr in Indy 1st.
#6: Sister Farr and I were companions in Indy 1st while I became a Sister Trainer Leader.
#7....... I'm training again and I will be staying in Indy 1st and will still be a Trainer Leader!!!
WOOT WOOT!!!
This is kinda exactly what I wanted to happen. I really was not ready to leave this ward yet, I just love it so much here! And Wanda and Andrew's baptism is this week, so leaving now would have been pretty heartbreaking. But yea, I'm excited to train again, even though I have really enjoyed the last transfer not with a new missionary, I'm excited to get back the swing of training! This will most likely be my last opportunity to train because come September they are going to put Trainer Leaders together as companions just like Zone Leaders, so after I'm done training this next greenie I will be just with another Trainer Leader. So hopefully I don't mess this Sister up too badly! So far my other ones haven't turned out too bad. Sister Farr is training this next transfer too! She is really excited but nervous because she has to go to a new area to train! And there are about 3 new areas that are going to be put in the Ohio mission, so I'm just really hoping she doesn't go there, if she does I wouldn't get to see her until her homecoming... that would be horrible. So lets all pray that she doesn't go to Ohio!!!
What else happened this week... basically the news of transfers is more exciting than anything else. We did our last exchange last week in North Vernon and it was a lot of fun! I went to a Mission Leadership Council on Friday which is always fun. I still feel like I have no clue what I'm doing at those councils with all of the other missionaries being so much older than me, but I plug along and pretend that I know whats going on!
Well yea, thats mostly the news. I can't believe how fast my mission has flown by. I have just loved every second of it (okay maybe not EVERY second, but the majority of them!) And I'm so excited to stay in Indy because this area is the bomb and I can't wait to see it continually explode!!! (haha... anyone else get that pun I threw in there... Tamazine will catch it for sure!)
I love you all, if you are bored feel free to send me letters! I love them!!!
Sister Cordner

0 comments:
Post a Comment