This week has been so... BUSY! We had a full day Tuesday, we had to do planning on Wednesday, and Zone Conference all day Thursday, then I went to Bloomington and spent Friday with Sister Saunders in Clear Creek and Saturday I was with Sister McDowell in Highland! It was so fun to be with Sister McDowell because we know all the same people. It was a mini- Gilbert reunion in Bloomington Indiana! The two of us just had a great time complaining about the weird 40 degree weather and constant rain storms... yea, welcome to my life now! Its all new to her but its been annoying me for about... 8 months now! haha, not really, but the weather in IN is just about the weirdest thing in the world. Its the middle of May and still in the 40s and 50s... come on!!!
Talking to home was so much fun! My parents are so funny! Mom you just made me laugh a lot! And Keri, it sounded like Prom was so much fun! How did you grow up so fast, I'm pretty sure you just barely started your senior year, how the heck are you almost a graduate! So weird!!!
The work is really exploding, despite the fact that I feel like I have half the time to work... we found another 4 new investigators this week and our planners for the coming week are already full! We have NO time to find this week because of all the teaching we will be doing! I love it! Also our family is progressing so well and we just can't wait for June for their baptism date. Teaching the Word of Wisdom this week was tough because she thought she was already living it by drinking de-caf everything, and she said we left her with nothing to drink... but she is committed to doing it! I love seeing people change. Her sons came to church this week with nice white shirts on! She is going to be an amazing member and her family is going to change forever because of this!
I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!! I told you guys on the phone, I think I just want to do this the rest of my life! Its just about the best work there is to do, and I love being a part of it! I miss you all though, but I just love being out here!!! Thanks for everyones love and support! Talk to you next week!
Sister Cordner

0 comments:
Post a Comment