It took me all of 5 minutes to read everyones emails this week. And it will probably take only 5 minutes to reply back to everyone. This week was... well it was hard! I hate goodbyes.
There was a snowstorm that hit Tuesday night and we needed to go inside, and we stayed in for most of Wednesday too. Not really how I would have liked my last week to be but it was okay. We had a few really good lessons this week. One that was AMAZING with a newer investigator and his girlfriend who apparently used to be taught by Elders and she was bearing testimony how she knows this church is true and how the Book of Mormon is true. She snuggled right up to him and said, Ah, honey... this could be our first church together! It was way cute, and I'm sad that I won't stay to keep teaching them.
I loved this area. The work didn't move along as much as I would have liked it to... but it was still really great. I loved my zone. I LOVED my district. These elders have become life long friends. They moved around their schedules today so we could play one last game of Volleyball. I was an emotional wreck though, I think they thought I was kinda weird as I would hit the ball and then start to cry. No joke though. But we have all said our goodbyes and now life is over. (Mission life that is).
But in all honesty... as sad as this week has been... I'M SO EXCITED TO COME HOME!!! I can't wait to see all of you and talk to all of you! I have some ultra fun plans for tomorrow and Wednesday! Please be patient with me as I try to transition into being a normal person again! I love you all so much!!!
Sister Cordner

0 comments:
Post a Comment