I can't even begin to express my gratitude for the way things have just been falling into place for me since I got home! Let me back up and tell some background story about how all of this came to be.
In college there was this super sweet girl in some of my healthcare classes. We really hit it off and decided to become roommates! We were roommates until she decided to be a grown up and graduate. That was a sad day! But the good thing is that we stayed friends. She got a sweet job in Salt Lake and I went on a mission and we emailed each other every week!
Around Christmas I asked her if she could keep her eye open for jobs for me! And then in my last transfer she told me she found the perfect job for me. That the description is basically asking for Tara, and that her boss wants to interview me as soon as she can. Because I was still on the mission we set it up so I could interview over Skype on a preparation day. I apparently impressed them because they wanted to interview me again! So I got home from the mission, made a resume, emailed it to them, and scheduled my second interview for yesterday. My interview was a panel interview with 6 different managers I would be working closely with. After my interview they asked if I could stay for a little bit. Not 10 minutes later my main boss came out and talked with me and I assumed she was going to ask me to have a third interview. She told me that everyone in the room loved me and that they want to bypass the third interview and offer me the job right there! That was totally unexpected but really exciting!
So the job itself: I will be a Quality Coordinator at Sutter Health Physicians Services. It's a call center for Sutter Health in Sacramento California. So when you go to the hospital and they say, call this number, you are actually calling us! And my job is pretty much the Cheer-leader of the office. I am over all aspects of quality. I will do training for all the new hires, I will monitor patient calls and help to improve the over quality of the whole office! They wanted someone who is happy and bubbly and can be friends with everyone but also someone who can get the job done, train others, and be professional! Apparently they think I can do all of those things!
So yea, thats the job and the how to behind it! I prayed on the mission when I heard about this job that Heavenly Father would send me where he needed me to be. I told Him if I needed to be in Salt Lake then help me get this job, if not, help me to know where I was needed. I feel so good about this decision. It was almost as easy as showing up to transfer meeting and getting told where my new area is! He sure does love me and watch over me all the time! I am just in awe at how much our Heavenly Father loves us!

0 comments:
Post a Comment